Thursday, June 21

abel {crazy}

I like to be crazy.

I act crazy. I move crazy. I play crazy. I write my name crazy. And I pat Monty crazy.

Other people think it's a bit funny when I'm crazy.

I was being really crazy to Abi and Sol and I got in trouble.

I play Star Wars crazy.

I do the computers at school crazy.

I have to stop being crazy one day when I'm a grownup.

I won't like it when I'm a grownup and I can't be crazy.

I wish I could be crazy when I'm a grownup.

Mickey Mouse is crazy but he's not a grownup.

The Mad Hatter is crazy and I like him and wherever he walks his hair shakes and his hat moves and Alice always puts it up on his head.

I move computers crazy.

I play the Wii crazy.

I would like to be like Luke Skywalker. Actually Han Solo!

Oops Han Solo and Luke are crazy!

Okay, that's enough writing for today. We're running out of room.

It's funny how when I bend over like that
my tummy goes out really far like I'm really fat!


{Mum's note: Abel is cackling right now. He thinks he's very funny.}

11 comments:

  1. Abel, you drive us cRaZy too! Lucky mum and I love you lots. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that comment.

      From Abel.

      Delete
  2. wotisunique9:23 AM

    Being crazy is heaps of fun. Being a grown up can be fun, but you're right - there's not so much crazy. Thanks for making me smile this morning - I needed to be reminded of how much fun crazy can be.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle for that comment. It's cool how I made you smile.

      From Abel

      Delete
  3. Lol!! I'm crazy too. Except for when I have to do grown up stuff. Stay crazy Abel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that comment. Yes I'll stay crazy!

      From Abel

      Delete
  4. Don't worry about not being crazy when you grow up, some of us never grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's weird how some people don't grow up. I'm gonna go and make my Hoth.

      From Abel

      Delete
  5. Oh Abel. Being crazy is just sooooo much fun! I like to be crazy tooo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a bit good. If you are a parent you might want to be really crazy.

      From Abel

      Delete
    2. {note from Karen, sorry, he hadn't finished...}

      That's all folks!

      From Abel

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.