Sunday, June 17

instaweek {17 june}

How was your week?  Here's ours!


Abel's clock, obviously inspired by Dali.


I've taken the boys to Brisbane this weekend and
I thought I should check the forecast before we went.
Canberra to the left... I'll have the box on the right, thanks!


Abi spent a couple of days home from school.
Poor sick little petal!


He uses his powers for good most of the time...


See that red flash?
It amounted to nothing.
PHEW!


I asked Twitter what to do with leftover lamb roast.
Version 1: lamb, pumpkin & fetta pizza.
YUM!


Twitter delivered again.
Lamb sauteed in Korean BBQ sauce on pancakes.
Even YUMMERER!
Thanks tweeps!


I have two little lemon trees and they give me loads of lovely little lemons.
And now they are butter.
YUM doesn't even cut it :)


Saturday afternoon flight to Brisbane.
Winning!

Abel and his cousin, Darci.
She's even sweeter than she looks!

Sol sitting in Darci's back yard under the mango tree.
He's wearing shorts!
Quite a treat for a Canberra boy in June :)


Do not mess with this child.
Seriously.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.