Tuesday, July 3

adventuring {summer outtakes}

Tuesday is 'adventuring' day.

Seeing as we're in the dead of winter, I was looking for some old summer adventures to share on the blog.

I found these photos of the kids' first summer together.

Have you had those photo sessions where you take 157,482 photos and end up using the first {imperfect} one you took?

That's what happened on this day.

We used the first pic...



And considered all the rest as worthless outtakes.

It's only now, nearly five years down the track, that we can see the funny side.

Perspective is wonderful, isn't it?!
 
 
 
 





And yes, I do feel warmer now.

Looking forward to many more summer adventures!


Are your outtakes more fun than your picture-perfect moments?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Haha!! I love it!! So funny! Third from the bottom is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clearly remember that day - feeling so exasperated at them! Oh if only I knew then what I know now... lighten up mum!

      Delete
  2. I love these!! My favourite is second from the top, but third from bottom is hilarious. And the one of just Abi and Sol is lovely. They make me a bit smiley :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad you got a smile out of them ;-) That one of Abi & Sol is one of my faves too... he looks so resigned!

      Delete
  3. Awwww cuties!
    The outtakes always end up being the best memories!
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon! I'll have to aim for more outtakes from now on ;-)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.