Sunday, July 1

instaweek {1 july}

You have to love a week that starts and finishes with cake... thanks Sol!

So this is how we rebounded after Sol's birthday party last weekend...


Abi fashioned some earrings from tiny pegs.
Lasted about 2 minutes.


Oats. We buy them in bulk from Costco.
Did you know you can cook them in your rice cooker?
Bren uses 1 cup of oats and 2 cups of milk or water.
Throw in a handful of sultanas.
Turn on the rice cooker.
Have a shower (if you like).
Serve with sliced peaches and a drizzle of maple syrup.
You're welcome!


Our school held a book swap this week.
These were some of the HUNDREDS of titles donated.
Nice work, our school!


The sun is trying to shine.
TRY HARDER, SUN!

I received this in the mail this week.
1. The postie squashed it.
2. I couldn't sit my exams last month due to illness.
3. Items 1+2 made me a tad melancholy.
*sigh*
I got over it.


Someone forgot his jacket before soccer on Saturday.
Turns out that 9 degrees and a light wind is a bit chilly.
Lucky Abi had a spare jacket.
Lucky mum had the phone handy.
I think pink suits him.


There's a speck of a girl, third kid from the left.
That would be Abi.
And she has the ball.
GO Abs!


This is Sol and his new bike!
I should note this is also his favourite filter.
For those playing at home, it's 'Grunge' on Snapseed.


Sol decorated his own birthday cake.
Nice work, EIGHT YEAR OLD BOY!!!!
Crumbs that's old!


And this is me at 9:30pm on a Sunday night.
Bren makes me a cuppa every night.
I love him.

Have a great week everyone!
And happy new year!
{I'm married to an accountant, can you tell?} 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.